What is hgh and why should I care?
HGH stands for Human Growth Hormone, it is the hormone responsible for growth, cell reproduction, and cell regeneration.
HGH levels can be compared to the efficiency of your body, the higher the level, the more efficient will it be, thus its direct link to anti aging and higher muscle building properties, some recent studies also claim that it helps burning fat overnight, although I don’t believe that.
Who’s hgh for?
Growth hormone is beneficial to everyone but the people who will have more advantages boosting their natural levels of HGH will be:
- People who want to slow their aging process
- People who want to reduce body’s metabolic damage
- People who want to grow taller (I’m pretty much an expert on HGH supplementation and the most I grew when I was on my quest for getting taller was 4cm (1.5 inches), so don’t believe everything out there. Still, if that’s good enough for you the 2 best supplements I came across are HGH Energizer and MK-677, they pretty much do the same things but Mk-677 is much more expensive and was discontinued.)
- People with sleep problems (HGH seriously helps you sleep better, I used to take my supplements right before bed, my sleep quality was really great)
Should I try to increase my HGH levels naturally or with supplementation?
If it was possible to really increase your HGH without supplementation, I wouldn’t be writing this right now, you can increase them, but only so much, still if you really want to go that route, check the page “I did on How to increase your HGH without supplements” (don’t expect anything above 10%).
Why should you take an HGH supplement?
Well, let’s see the pros and cos, which are pretty obvious
- You live longer
- You become healthier
- Build Muscle faster
- Sleep Better
- Feeling hungry (30 minutes after you take it you will start feeling that you are starving)
- It’s expensive (The cheaper HGH that works is about 80€ the rest are just scams)
If you really are considering buying an HGH, as I said earlier, the 2 only supplements I know of the trully work are MK-677 which was discontinued (a shame) and HGH Energizer which is more affordable and does the same thing.